Terms and Conditions
This Standard Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into by and between Essaylet.com (7904 E. Chaparral Rd., Ste. A-110, Scottsdale, Arizona) and the entity agreeing to the terms herein ("Customer"). This Agreement will be effective as of the date you click the "I Accept" button below (the "Effective Date"). If you are accepting on behalf of another entity, you represent and warrant that: (i) you have full legal authority to bind your employer or such entity to these terms and conditions; (ii) that you have read and understand this Agreement; and (iii) that you agree, on behalf of the party that you represent, to this Agreement. If you don't have the legal authority to bind, please do not click the "I Accept" button below. This Agreement governs Customer's access to and use of the writing Services.
A. General Consent
Categories of Records.
The Service is an electronic, Internet-based service. Therefore, you understand and agree that this Agreement will be entered into electronically, and that, in accordance with applicable law, the following categories of information ("Communications") may be provided by electronic means:
• This Agreement and any amendments, modifications or supplements to it.
• Your records of Payments and other transactions through the Service, including without limitation your history of Payments and e-mail confirmations of each individual transaction.
• Any initial, periodic or other disclosures or notices provided in connection with the Service, including without limitation those required by applicable law. This may include verification of information provided by you to the Bank to ensure that all Payment requests are compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
• Any customer service communications, including without limitation communications with respect to claims of error or unauthorized use of the Service.
• Any other communication related to the Service.
Although the Providers reserve the right to provide Communications in paper format at any time, you agree that they are under no obligation to do so. All Communications in either electronic or paper format will be considered to be "in writing" and in accordance with applicable law. You should print a paper copy of this Agreement and any electronic Communication that is important to you and retain the copy for your records. If you do not wish to receive this Agreement or the Communications electronically, you may not use the Service.
B. Hardware and Software Requirements.
• An Internet browser that supports SSL encryption, such as Netscape Navigator version 4.0 or above or Internet Explorer version 4.0 or above.
• An e-mail account and e-mail software capable of interfacing with standard mail protocols.
• A personal computer, operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of supporting the foregoing.
• Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer's hard drive or other data storage unit.
• A printer that is capable of printing from your browser and e-mail software.
C. Delivery of Electronic Communications.
Subject to applicable law, Communications may be posted on the Company’s website or other website disclosed to you and/or delivered to the e-mail address you provide. All electronic Communications will be deemed to have been received by you no later than five (5) business days after a Provider sends it to you by e-mail or posts the Communication on the Portal website, whether or not you have received the e-mail or retrieved the Communication from the Portal website. An electronic Communication by posting to the website is considered to be sent at the time it is publicly available. You agree that these are reasonable procedures for sending and receiving electronic Communications.
1. Definitions in this Agreement.
The words "you" and "your" refer to the person who accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The words "we", "us" and "the Company" refer to Essaylet.com
The word "Business Day" means any day that is not a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday for Bank.
The word "Balance Account" means a specific account, which is used to store our customers’ unused funds to pay for their future orders. The amount due for a new order is subtracted from the balance account, - this helps to avoid numerous bank transactions and spare the banking fees. In case the amount due is greater that the amount on the Balance Account, only the difference from the price and the balance account is paid.
The word “Control Panel” means a specially designated area of the website, designed for communication between the customer and a respective writer. In addition, the control panel helps you track the progress of the paper, view it or set it on revision if necessary.
The word “Deadline” means a specific moment in time by which the paper should be completed and delivered to the customer. Time of the deadline is calculated based on the payment time. For example if the deadline is 24 hours, you will receive the paper within 24 hours from having made the payment.
The word “Revision” means any additional work, or writing which is necessary for the paper to meet its initial criteria. A revision is only offered when revision instructions go in line with the initial assignment criteria. If the assignment criteria are changed, this qualifies for a new order.
2. Scope of Agreement.
2.1 This Agreement applies to the writing and information services which you receive through the Company
3. Registration Information.
3.1 You will be required to provide certain information that identifies each person who seeks to register to use the Company, such as your name, address, and other information that will allow us to identify you. You agree to provide complete and accurate information in connection with the registration process and you further agree to update this information as may be reasonable or necessary to keep it complete and accurate at all times.
3.2 Services provided by the company are granted subject to our ability to verify your identity. If you do not provide accurate and complete information during registration or when requesting services or information from the Company, we have the right to prohibit you from using the services and information provided by the Company or to decline processing the request.
3.3. We do not store your credit card information, but please be aware that we reserve the right to contact you or the cardholder by the phone number specified on the order form for anti-fraud verification. We will represent ourselves as Academic Resources, a learning materials store, for your protection. Any charges to your credit card will appear as "StudentRes" or "Student Resources". Fraudulent transactions will be reported to the FBI.
3.4 Each time you access the Company's website, you shall be deemed to have confirmed the accuracy and completeness of all registration information.
4. Purpose of the Service
Our main purpose is to provide original as well as generic research material for sample purposes. We expect those papers to be used as samples in the process of preparing your own written assignments. The company can not be held responsible for any actions, damages or losses caused by your decision to submit third party research piece as your own.
5. Quality of Writing
1. All papers which are written by our writers are scanned by our own anti plagiarism module. This helps us maintain quality of writing and eliminate plagiarism. We value our reputation and are ready to stand up for it, for example if the paper scores high on plagiarism, and there is proof of plagiarism, such writer is immediately fired and the paper is written anew free of charge.
2. For your part, you agree to provide us with the full and complete information regarding your assignment.
6. Request for Amendment
In case with a fixed price option, if you select an essay for $39.95 and see that it does not fully meet your requirements, let us know and explain what exactly you want changed and we will provide another paper which we think is the closest match to your requirement.
In case with the custom writing option, if the paper does not meet your requirements, you can request the writer revise or write your paper from scratch within the first 20 (twenty) days from the moment the paper has been uploaded. In this case also please let us know what exactly you want changed so that the writer can address those changes effectively.
7. Request for Refund
7.1. A full refund request shall be reviewed in the following cases:
- The Company failed to deliver the paper you have ordered and the deadline has passed.
- There is proof from reputable sources that the paper has been plagiarized. Such sources include, but are not limited to our own plagiarism detection software, turnitin.com and Google (valid exclusively for custom written assignments).
7.2. All cases not covered by p. 7.1. qualify exceptionally for a partial refund or an increased discount towards your future orders.
7.3. Proof of all claims should be provided at all times (including plagiarism reports, grading sheets and pertinent communication).
7.4. Papers delivered under the fixed price offer and the database package are non-refundable.
7.5. No refunds will be processed after 60 (sixty) days of payment, irrespectively of the circumstance.
7.6. Every individual refund request will be reviewed by a specially designated editorial board, who will review all evidence, obtain information from all parties and take a refund decision within a reasonable time frame.
8. Mode of Delivery
8.1. The paper will be emailed to you once it is completed. Feel free to print out a paper after receiving it. Make sure your e-mail is active, and that the Company is added to the trusted sites to avoid being blocked by antispam filters. The paper will be sent to the e-mail address indicated on the order form. In case you select PayPal as a payment method, we will compare your PayPal ID to the e-mail address on the order form. Therefore make sure you do not use multiple addresses, this will help you to avoid unnecessary confusion.
8.2. The basic format is Microsoft Word document. The completed paper will be e-mailed to you once it is done. The file containing your paper will be attached to the completion e-mail. You will be able to download the file and edit it as you find it necessary. Alternatively the paper can be delivered to you in Microsoft Excel format or any other format that you might request.
9. Agreement to Terms and Conditions.
By clicking "I Agree", you acknowledge that you have read, understood, accepted the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You also confirm that you are able to print or download a copy of this Agreement.